Saturday, December 22, 2012

Benidude // So this is Christmas

Greetings one and all and welcome to another riveting blog post by yours truly. I really did fully intend to post more than twice a month here but I have been terribly busy this December, having found a brilliant new job whilst keeping my old one, and trying to squeeze in the occasional gym visit around 18 hour workdays 6 days a week!
Having said that I have been thoroughly enjoying my new job, which ironically involves being organised and taking care of things! (Much easier when you're doing it on behalf of someone else!)

So what else have I been up to? Not a lot!

It was my bosses birthday yesterday which made a good excuse to work on another vinyl toy- this one was from a shop on Beak Street rather than the usual Kidrobot toys I get, it's called a Dudebox, and about the same price but it has a lot more surface to actually design on!


So here's some pictures from the production stage- I usually spend alit more time on these but i left it to the night before so total work was about 5-6 hours!









The idea was a character based on something from the TV show 'benidorm' so I sketched a few ideas and then collected all my favourite features into one;











Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment