Sunday, May 29, 2011

Comicon, new vinyl, postcards

I've been very busy the last couple of days, yesterday I went to the MCM comicon expo in London which was... interesting to say the least! I'm not a big fan of cosplay but we did have alot of 'oh my god look it's _____!' moments bursting out from our nerdy younger selves. Again i've never been massively into comics though obviously I can appreciate the design and characters, but there was some really, really awesome stuff around!
Particularly Richard Starkings and co. who were really top guys. They gave us a free issue and a signed sketch! Apparantly the comic is about to be made into a major motion picture, so throw a google search their way!


In other news I bought myself a couple more blank toys, I can't wait to get started on these! Keep your eyes peeled for a giveaway of some sort!

I  also picked up a couple things at 60% off from the Kidrobot sale that many people missed out on,
My first Kozik Smorkin Labbit (10'') and a kid robot dealy also by Kozik!
 I think this is my favourite dunny to date, it's an Amanda Visell from the 2010 series!



That's all for today but there's alot to come- the summer has just begun and I am as motivated as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment