Monday, May 16, 2011

Zoo Times, DUNNYS!

I went to London Zoo on saturday, and saw my good friend Jamie from the isle o' man, which was good (considering we both live so close together and have barely made an effort before)
We got some strange looks in the petting zoo, probably because the main demographic was 4 year old girls
Petting Zoo
And we also saw more than enough monkey masturbation.. it's not as funny as it sounds after 20 minutes!
(Though we did catch a bird going poopy on another ones head)
Cheeky Monkeys

In other news I have far too many dunnys now (all for dirt cheap/next to nothing!)
and just today Kidrobot had a 60% off deal so I treated myself to a late birthday present (thanks to my sister for the cash! :-))

My college friend Jade is also working on a little custom owl plush for me in exchange for a couple spare dunnys :-) (Kinda like the one pictured here)
Plush Owl


What am I up to now? Working towards my final deadline on the 24th, I also have a personal animation project for my friends brother, who is studying film in Slovenia :)
Looking forward to the summer, and hopefully big things to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment