Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mumps!

Luckily pulling faces in the mirror kept it's novelty for the best part of 2 weeks!
Mumps.. who even thought it was a possibility? My sister assures me that I was immunised as a kid but apparantly alot of people get 'top ups' before they head off to university..
I'm now pretty much over it, and very lucky by all accounts because my testicles didn't swell up to the size of tennis balls! It's amazing how paranoid you can feel after doing a bit of reading online.. Permanent hearing loss, Impotence, Meningitis.. and all I got was a bit of pain and a hamsters face! :-)
In between feverish dreams (Which were awesome, by the way) I managed to finish part one of the third 'Song of Ice and Fire' book


I can't recommend these books enough! the second season of the tv series will also be starting April first! (either that or it was a very cruel april fools joke)

I've now got a hell of alot of work to catch up on, so no plans to leave the house and enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment